Re: [OM] Not for much longer

Subject: Re: [OM] Not for much longer
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 06:23:35 +0100
You’re a charmer and no mistake, Moose :-)  This particular girl is a medical
student, about to start her final year of medicine at university.  Each medical
student is intelligent, focused and very good at learning.  And the girls are
all attractive, each in their own way.  But they often find it difficult to
have boyfriends, perhaps because they are so intelligent and focused; or they
don’t have time for romantic attachments.

I wish your brother-in-law well, Moose.  It’s going to come to each of us at
some stage, but I’m sure that serious illness feels too soon for him.

Chris