Re: [OM] Need copying help

Subject: Re: [OM] Need copying help
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 16:34:08 +0100
The little I've done I did indoors near to a window and just stuck to
daylight. You don't need much light.  On a tripod you can set a slow
shutter speed and a small aperture (f/11-ish) to be sure you don't have any
dof issues. I put a grey card in the first (trial) shot and used it (in
post processing) to white balance the whole set of subsequent frames.
Jez