Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 18:27:18 -0500
I am assuming, rightly or wrongly, that it was an automatic. I wonder how many novice gun owners think that you unload the automatic by pulling out the clip? Somehow, no one bothers to tell them that there can be one round in the chamber, ready to fire. I know, it should have a safety feature that includes a clip safety, but, if it was a gun he found, who knows what condition it was in.

Another senseless statistic!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA