Re: [OM] Redneck "Man Cave"

Subject: Re: [OM] Redneck "Man Cave"
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2015 10:19:41 -0700
Chris, Please excuse my sarcasm. I was referring to the campaigns which resurface from time to time trying to discourage people from relocating to the PacNW. Made famous/infamous by one of the past governors of OR. The very clear message was spelled out, "Please visit but don't stay". These efforts have been totally ineffectual and counter productive. If I were cynical I might just believe that a subtle point was expertly made. Your photos are very good at showing a counterpoint to the side seen in the travel rags. Keep it up.