Re: [OM] Marnie Bucket

Subject: Re: [OM] Marnie Bucket
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 08:15:01 +0200
This, is a wonderful series.
I also love the cute animals.

Excellent rendition in all of them.

Alice also often creates bouquets, but I can't get such bokeh as yours.

Congrats to both of you.

Amities
Philippe

Le 8 sept. 15 à 03:58, Mike Gordon via olympus a écrit :

I've not had a chance to add to the bucket series though Marnie has arranged many buckets most of the summer from our garden. She often documents them with her phone and compares them to her identical twin sister's efforts in Pittsburgh. Here is one from this weekend.

http://tinyurl.com/oumvn69

Mike

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE