Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards

Subject: Re: [OM] Selfie Safety Hazards
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 11:41:36 -0500
Thanks, Jez. He makes some good points. I take this into consideration when I see the continuous stories of the migrants from Africa and the Middle East. These are splashy, tragic news stories that draw eyeballs, but they do not represent the entirety of the planet. Maybe I should add the BBC to my recordings each day, to get an additional perspective.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA