[OM] OT: What the ****!

Subject: [OM] OT: What the ****!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 09:48:39 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I'm over at the bike shop using our MacBook Pro laptop.  evilBay has
disabled just about every function you can think of.  Buy It Now is disabled
and simply times out at the system level.  You cannot contact any sellers.  The
shipping rate calculator says that my ZIP code is invalid.  The "Help and
Contact" page does not exist. The last system announcement was 10 September.

     This is American technology at its finest.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson