Re: [OM] Some pictures from our trip to Washington state

Subject: Re: [OM] Some pictures from our trip to Washington state
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 19:11:47 -0400
Focke-Wulf 190 I think.

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/7/2015 4:50 PM, Goss,Steve wrote:
On Friday we drove up to Everett and did the Boeing factory tour. There are no cameras,
cell phones, purses or backpacks allowed on the tour, but they do allow photos from the
roof of the Future of Flight museum and from behind the airport fence. That's good,
because in addition to the Boeing test flights there are also some other aviation museums
around the airport. Sorry about the high shutter speed on this shot. It was one of those
"grab it now or it's gone forever" type shots.