Re: [OM] OT: What the ****!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: What the ****!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:17:10 -0400
Using what communications system(s)?

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/13/2015 9:25 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      This event prevailed on two different computers and three different
operating systems.

Chris

I've been selling on eBay for several months now and have had no issues
whatsoever using my MacBook Air. None. Zip. Nada.

Chris, I believe you need to take your computer out into the desert, find a
reputable shaman, and see if the shaman can remove whatever foul spells
have been placed on you and your technology. Seriously. (Not <g>)

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Chuck Norcutt <