Re: [OM] Some pictures from our trip to Washington state

Subject: Re: [OM] Some pictures from our trip to Washington state
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 01:55:21 +0000
Chuck-
Yes, an FW-190. It's owned by the Flying Heritage collection in Everett, WA.
It's backed by Paul Allen of MicroSoft fame. According to their web site, they
have two of them.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com
For latest news and information on DeviceWorks Solutions please visit:
https://www.ucern.com/community/cerner/solution_forums/groups/devices-community
I will be out of the office during Cerner standard holidays