Re: [OM] IMG: Scotland landscape

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Scotland landscape
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 13:56:32 -0700
But Friday a week ago I was driving from Glasgow to Iverarary
and Oban. The most difficult part of the drive was to pay attention
to the road and not be too distracted by the beautiful surroundings.
Here is a small sample of what I saw:
Thanks for the images Nathan. I believe that we intersected your route near Kilchurn Castle on the day we drove from Glencoe over Rannoch Moor and down Glen Orchy in the rain. We stopped for lunch in Invararay just around the corner from your photo of the main street. And I believe we stopped for photos very near the same spot that you did for the photo of the bridge and of the village. We went right by Luss. And after your photos wish we would have known enough to stop. Oh well, next time. We continued on around the Lake and spent several days at Balmaha just across from Luss. It was a tough decision between Loch Lommond or Oban/Kilmartin area. There is always next time I guess.