Re: [OM] Some pictures from our trip to Washington state -, , Calling Na

Subject: Re: [OM] Some pictures from our trip to Washington state -, , Calling Nathan
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:27:49 -0700
That said, the Feds did little to ameliorate the escalation, as they mostly
communicated poorly, or not much at all.
[rant]What really gets me is that everyone was/is blaming the feds (actually contractors). They're spending tens/hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars to clean up after the mining companies who skipped town. WTF! Talk about welfare! I'd much rather see the poor working families around here get some help.[/rant]