Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 13:33:07 +0200
Le 15 sept. 15 à 13:19, Chuck Norcutt a écrit :

I don't and have never had 2000 related images

I got married early July and collected the files from a good dozen cameras, all set at different times and sometimes dates ... It took me less than an hour in LR to address this and get a restored chronology. I then selected the files I wanted to edit (from over 2200 files down to about 250), which took me/us 3 hours or so. I then edited the selection and burnt DVDs for my guests (that's the longer part of the job, depending on camera and ... owner) Finally selected again from the first selection and composed a booklet which I had printed by Blurb as a case for the DVDs.

Which other programs do that?

Amities
Philippe