Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:15:03 +0200
Creating collections is also an ultrafast way of sorting the wheat from the chaff
Yet another easily reversible process BTW
Ph

Le 15 sept. 15 à 14:07, SwissPace a écrit :

Chuck,

Bridge is rubbish (IMHO) I never use it because I have Lightroom. I suggest that you give it a try, nothing to lose, it leaves the files as they are on disk and if within 1 week you don't think - "why haven't I been using this all the time" then I will eat a McDonalds!

To answer your question I don't know as its so easy in lightroom I never looked anywhere else after installing it, you mention a 4 up view, well in LR you can have 2 4 6 etc.. depending on how far you want to slide the thumbnail size view, you can scroll through thousands on images instantly (OK I have a soupped up MAC PRO) but it also works well on my 2011 laptop as well.

I also use the sorting methodology that AG describes but I like Tina's having no unstarred photos and then deleting the 1 stars, with my method which mimics AGs then there is a possiblity of deleting a no starred image which I may not have seen whereas Tina actively marks it as 1 star so she knows she has dismissed it as a keeper

Try It Chuck - probably the best 2-3 hours you will spend this week

IanW