Re: [OM] Attn Travelin' Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] Attn Travelin' Moose
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:27:58 -0400
I almost forgot to add.... the best camera... is the one you have with you.

Chuck Norcutt

On 9/15/2015 10:26 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I've seen hundreds of snaps from the ST-6000 and I would not be nearly
as tough as DPR on image quality.  For web images even in low light it
does a decent job.  And if you really do need a camera to carry in a
kayak, well it certainly does do that job.

Chuck Norcutt