Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:50:47 +0200
Exactly :-)

The first two were a pain as I had never done this beforehand.
The last one was instant :-)

Amities
Philippe

Le 16 sept. 15 à 16:42, Jez Cunningham a écrit :

I was going to ask (Ph.) why it took an hour to sort out some time/ date
issues. then I re-read and saw a DOZEN cameras - so 5 minutes each to
filter on camera model, select all photos, and edit capture time/date
doesn't seem so bad.  I bet the last one was quicker than the first!

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE