Re: [OM] Battle of Britain Spitfire/Hurricane/Blenheim get-together

Subject: Re: [OM] Battle of Britain Spitfire/Hurricane/Blenheim get-together
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:52:23 +0100
In an interview (1-hr programme on Channel 4 yesterday evening) they said
he had no controls, not even an intercom with the pilot (he declined to
wear a helmet).  But he had the day of his life!  (And the pilot said he
had never felt so proud and he would remember the day for the rest of his
life.)
Jez