Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?

Subject: Re: [OM] Two down - Who said it was easy money?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:38:50 -0400
I'm afraid I'm still dissatisfied. Apart from the library with its keywords, names, etc (none of which I would use) it finally all boils down to: "Once you have the files imported you can scan through them, rate them, label them, reject them or delete them. As Ken says, it’s very quick to look through them, either at thumbnail size or at preview
size (variable)."

I don't see that that's any different than what I normally do using BreezeBrowser Pro or even (freebie) FastStone viewer. In BreezeBrowser I select everything I want to review, go into slideshow mode, and review each image as I step through them at full-screen size using the arrow keys. On the first pass I tag the duds by just tagging them using the up arrow key. Then I delete the duds. If I need to rank them I can make another pass in slideshow mode and rank them from 1 to 5. If there are closely related images and I'm trying to figure out which is best I can bring them up in a 2, 3 or 4 way comparison with synchronized or selective magnification for closer scrutiny. A 4-way comparison is fine. I don't long for any more. But this is the point where Bridge fails. It can't do this simple stuff in such a straightforward manner.

I'm still waiting for the "what's better" part.

Chuck Norcutt