Re: [OM] Tedium [was Two down - Who said it was easy money?]

Subject: Re: [OM] Tedium [was Two down - Who said it was easy money?]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:06:46 -0700
On 9/17/2015 6:20 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Moose wrote:

Only because of situations like Chuck's rating and sorting. He has perfectly
good apps for what he wants to do. But people here keep praising LR to the
skies, so he feels he must be missing something. I believe the truth is that
your method is a great one for large numbers of images, and you should
suggest it to others. But, as it happens, you initially mixed up the method
with LR, whereas it can, in fact, be easily used with other programs.

If you hadn't conflated the two, Chuck wouldn't have been concerned, and
this whole thread would not have happened. ;-)
Ah, Now I understand. I think. Let's go back to what I had written:

"But I learned a nifty editing trick a couple of years ago which
totally revolutionized it for me. I happen to be using Lightroom, but
this works for most systems:"

MISS UNDERSTOOD SCHNOZZ

My apologies, Shiny nosed Miss. I seem to have dropped in after other(s) had
done the conflating.

Re Miss Moose