Re: [OM] IMG: Eric in B&W

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eric in B&W
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:04:49 -0500
When I spoke with Eric, he mentioned taxiing P-51s, before he entered the RAF, but I couldn't put it in context. But, from the video, it would seem that, as a teenager, he worked in a factory where the P-51s were assembled after they arrived in England. He is a great storyteller, and enjoys doing it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA