Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: our first days in Lansdale

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 34: our first days in Lansdale
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 08:34:47 -0400
It's taken me more than a month to get to this set but I finally did and enjoyed it all. I'd seen some of the images in another set but hadn't seen the 57 Dodge. It's not that different from my 57 DeSoto (my second car) and one I wish I could have back. It was a 2-door hardtop with a big hemi engine. But gas mileage was probably abysmal.

Chuck Norcutt