Re: [OM] Vacation

Subject: Re: [OM] Vacation
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 21:18:04 -0700
On 9/18/2015 8:27 PM, Willie Wonka via olympus wrote:
Somehow my wife got the idea that I have been working too hard and deserve a
vacation of some sort. She might be right, because is taking me on a trip at a
place where I can fully indulge in my lighthouse fetish.

OK, can you identify this one? Hint, not all that far from Portland Head.

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be seeing a lot of this incredible piece of
architecture for the next five days:
http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=11&pic=27
I remember the beautiful blue sky that day and the few clouds just above the
horizon. I also remember waiting patiently for more than an hour to came right
above the lighthouse and grace it like a crown. Then I got a 4X6 print and that
was the end of it. A very, very sad story.

Now its going to be different.

I wish you a good vacation and a great capture of the lighthouse. Don't use up all the good light, as we will be landing in Portland Oct. 3rd.

Briefly Home Moose