Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: A day in Liverpool

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: A day in Liverpool
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:56:24 +0200
A very nice series Nathan.

Monica looks great, big girl and happy to share moments with Dad :-)

Real estate prices in Alicante are apetizing by French standards ...

I love the pub shots - nice eye and good rendition.

Interesting pirates - modern ones cause way more damages BTW

And I'm sorry but British modern architecture looks so uninspired ... I must remember to send my contribution to *British Heritage ;-)

Stay well

Amities
Philippe