Re: [OM] Wow....

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:21:36 -0500
Thanks, Tina and everyone else.

It was just the perfect combination of weather conditions and light. There was light rain, but it let up long enough to shoot this spread.

And unless you've seen something like this in person, it's hard to understand that the ice is just that blue in real life. Once it calves and starts softening, it gets more oxygenated and loses the blue as more colors of light are reflected out.