Re: [OM] Wow....

Subject: Re: [OM] Wow....
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 11:00:54 -0500
Yes we did! Nothing like the face of the glacier breaking loose, but still a couple of sizeable chunks. Impressive experience all together.

We both agreed that we made the right decision in making this trip, no matter what. We would have regretted it for the rest of our lives if we hadn't, especially the way all of the conditions came together.