Re: [OM] IMG: Battered B'fly

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Battered B'fly
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 14:03:11 -0500
:-)

The only shock wave about which he needs to be concerned would be from F-35s flying out of Eglin AFB. At his low mass, he would probably never know it.

Shock waves can be damaging, though. When they were test flying them out of Atlanta, their supersonic corridor was from East Tennessee to some point west of us. The sheet rock ceiling in my kitchen is in need of extensive repair.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA