Re: [OM] Monster eats plant

Subject: Re: [OM] Monster eats plant
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 19:18:53 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Nice shot.

Yes, we have some of the same lovely monsters.  Black Swallowtail cats LOVE
parsley.  They are nice looking creatures themselves as are the adults.
I let them devour our parsley a couple years ago on the condition they come
back and pose as adults--made them sign an agreement.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2010/12031654_hm7vCL/1200234896_Z4CJ28C

This shot was in deep shade on clear day with 100 Ektar with OM gear--blues can
go a bit nuclear under those and I had not yet developed my standard
adjustment procedure.

BTW the cats did not return as agreed and would be liable in small claims court
as memories persist after metamorphosis despite the neural  tissues turning to
soup.
details:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0001736

Foiled again by uncooperative critters, Mike