Re: [OM] Monster eats plant

Subject: Re: [OM] Monster eats plant
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 17:53:43 -0700
Nice shot.

Yes, we have some of the same lovely monsters.  Black Swallowtail cats LOVE
parsley.  They are nice looking creatures themselves as are the adults.
I let them devour our parsley a couple years ago on the condition they come
back and pose as adults--made them sign an agreement.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Other/Macro-2010/12031654_hm7vCL/1200234896_Z4CJ28C

This shot was in deep shade on clear day with 100 Ektar with OM gear--blues can
go a bit nuclear under those and I had not yet developed my standard
adjustment procedure.

Oh yes, I recall those. Handsome creatures, nice capture and composition!

Didn't I ... ah yes, here's the suggestion I made of alternate WB. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Usher/Black_Swallowtail_Caterpillars.htm>

Alternately Colorful Moose