Re: [OM] One Moonrise Picture for the night

Subject: Re: [OM] One Moonrise Picture for the night
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 18:46:11 -0700
By the way, just FYI, Mencken was as purebred an arrogant asshole as ever
walked the streets of America. But he had a way with language, he did, and
that has saved him. For the time being. And I have to confess, I would love
to see what Mencken would make of Fox News. Hehehe
I think his crown is in danger in this election cycle. We have an arrogant asshole with money. Just watched what is happening in Aberdeenshire. Check it out. "You've Been Trumped". Different "way with the language".