Re: [OM] What is this precipitate to which you refer? [was IMG: A Change

Subject: Re: [OM] What is this precipitate to which you refer? [was IMG: A Change of Colors]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:18:01 -0700
On 10/2/2015 5:50 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Aye. The forecast changes every five minutes so I don't know what to think.
But don't worry. I found the Ox Bow tasting room, also in Newcastle, and if
needs be, we can hunker down and drink beer.

Breakfast at Ship's, middle of the day at the Ox Bow, dinner at the Narrows Tavern in Waldoboro? Then I won't have to worry about falling down, I'll just roll around. ;-)

Also, if there's flooding, I'll float. :-)

Buoyant Moose