Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Joaquin

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Joaquin
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 15:07:04 -0500
> You know I'm saving all your posts on the storm. When it's over, I'll post
> a report on my findings. <g>

Chris and I are your list weather nerds. I absolutely love this kind
of thing. Which reminds me, we're coming up on the thirty year
anniversary on November 10.

Anyway, it will be interesting to see what Chris and I get right and
how we got things wrong.

Regardless, I'm not agreeing with any of the models at this point. The
logical path is for it to stay west of Bermuda, but remain off the
east coast. Chris pointed out the change in the 500mb level which
changes everything. Who knows what this dry airmass blowing in from
the Azores is going to do either. I'm going to revise my statement
about westward movement across Cuba because it lost its window of
opportunity there.

AG