Re: [OM] Some more rain at Murrells Inlet

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more rain at Murrells Inlet
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 09:29:26 -0400
Fair enough, Tina. On average the downtown area had about 5', but the
Market area is about 12-18" lower than most of the city, so that is just
about right. The church we attend on Sullivans Island (about 150 yards from
the beach) has a plaque in the vestibule marking Hugo's high water mark. It
is about four feet above the floor.

Charlie