Re: [OM] Some more rain at Murrells Inlet

Subject: Re: [OM] Some more rain at Murrells Inlet
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2015 09:34:39 -0400
  Just to follow up. Checked the rain gauge after the Clemson/ Notre Dame
game (Tigers about gave me a heart attack) and the tally for Saturday was
13.5". Checked it again at 8 am showing 5" overnight. I should be finished
building the Ark by lunch. Now where have those two opossums gone?

Charlie

On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 1:44 PM, Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx