Re: [OM] Brian's Bad Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Brian's Bad Day
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:05:38 -0400
BUMMER!

http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianswale.com%2F&h=fAQE0wHv0AQGgTnw2I_5IVZmULFQUji7wJQKktIjwJWGqQA&enc=AZNNnYODzLIWgl29SGZOL62A2MgcFL2kNfBsjjIF6cAHSPeNefPuvXD5-rNDICEGtZkJWyAH6lvjAnmEyPjqAHcEtr0386w_0YCYQGB81JIQ3xwSQP43RQuof9UUtI-31jZzrGcbgH6zeUWOwpeSdM6yzpLLrf_rNiantyWtRxYvhrprHlk5dx0nUKIlZDS2iWk&s=1