Re: [OM] Brian's Bad Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Brian's Bad Day
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 08:03:23 -0500
That is a real blow for Brian!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/5/2015 7:05 AM, Rick Beckrich wrote:
BUMMER!

On Oct 5, 2015 5:27 AM, "Nathan Wajsman" <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Terrible news indeed. I saw it on FB this morning.
I feel like we should all collectively do something for Brian, just don't
know what :-(

Cheers,
nathan

Op Ma, 5 oktober, 2015 11:19, schreef ChrisB:
Chaps

Brian has had a bit of bad luck and will be incommunicado for a bit.
I’ve just seen this message to me on FB:

This is from Brian Swale <https://www.facebook.com/brian.swale>, to my
facebook friends. I and my family have had something of a major
disaster.
Firstly, on Sunday morning( just yesterday) our house suffered a major
fire. All people OK, rabbit and cat OK; but just 2 hours ago I
disicovered the body of our little Rosie dog where she was trapped
behind the upstairs bedroom door. She would not have suffered long; I
gather smoke inhalation would have killed her inside 4 minutes. I have
lost a dear little friend who thought the world of me.
All my books, about 3000 of them, are burned. Both my computers and
including backup drives, were incinerated. E-1 and E-3 are toast. Many
OM lenses and maybe my digital macro lenses, are serviceable. Will know
tomorrow.
The top floor will be removed and the bottom floor will be
deconstructed
back to what is sound. We are well insured.
May I ask a favour of Christopher Macdonald Barker? Chris, I have lost
my access to the Zuikoholic group. Can you please tell them.
At the moment and for some time in the future I will not be able to
receive e-mail on my brianswale.com
<
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbrianswale.com%2F&h=fAQE0wHv0AQGgTnw2I_5IVZmULFQUji7wJQKktIjwJWGqQA&enc=AZNNnYODzLIWgl29SGZOL62A2MgcFL2kNfBsjjIF6cAHSPeNefPuvXD5-rNDICEGtZkJWyAH6lvjAnmEyPjqAHcEtr0386w_0YCYQGB81JIQ3xwSQP43RQuof9UUtI-31jZzrGcbgH6zeUWOwpeSdM6yzpLLrf_rNiantyWtRxYvhrprHlk5dx0nUKIlZDS2iWk&s=1
site. Mail will have to be to bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, but not for a wile as
I must create spaces, and in anyway for the time being I have no
internet access.
Chris

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx