Re: [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?

Subject: Re: [OM] Utility to batch correct date/time of Raw files?
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 19:24:54 -0700
Thanks, all. Moose, I actually have an old version of EXIFTool and GUI I'd forgotten about, and could refresh that. However, friends on another list posed the question, "Why bother?" And I thought, "Why indeed?" I'm perfectly capable of adding 9 hours mentally if I really must know when the picture was taken. So maybe I won't bother. :-)

Phillipe, thanks for the LR advice offer, but I use Capture One.

--Peter