Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle

Subject: Re: [OM] OT . The Tin Triangle
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 11:49:56 +0100
Oh yes, I found it exciting, John :-)

The smaller aircraft don’t have the performance to keep out of the way, and nor
are they agile.  Little puddlejumpers have less turning ability than the Vulcan
and certainly less thrust-to-weight than most light aircraft.  Finally, there
is no knowing what a private pilot will do: he or she gets very little training
and can maintain currency on only 5 hours flying a year.

Chris