Re: [OM] IMG: A Few Interesting Airplanes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Few Interesting Airplanes
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 13:15:16 -0500
Current turboprops do have less range, strangely, but that may be because of a need to keep under 12,000 pounds, but I though there were ways around that now. In any event, turboprops main selling point is that their cost of operation is significantly lower than a jet for many operators. Although slower than a bigger jet, they are close in speed to the smaller ones, and for certain distances time isn't a big deal even if they are 200 MPH slower. -----Original Message----- From: Chris Trask