Re: [OM] Depression Era Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Depression Era Photos
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 13:17:48 -0400 (EDT)
It looks like a Huttl model from the 1920s-1930s (German), possibly with an Eb
crook in place of the F tuning slide.  Definitely a rotary valve model.  While
the one in the photo is a double horn, the only reference photo I could find is
of a single-horn model.  You can see the similarities.

http://hornmatters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/n739871348_1240397_1010.jpg

Steve Troy