Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 13:27:01 +1100
Some great landscapes there Ian !

...Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus
[mailto:olympus-bounces+wayne.harridge=structuregraphs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On Behalf Of SwissPace
Sent: Friday, 16 October 2015 8:46 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip

Hi All,

I am slowly going through the photos I have taken, here are a few I thought
worth sharing with the list, the first image was taken on the Great Orme and
we find the rock very much looks like a bear from this angle, the boat is on
the lake at Llanberis and the rest are images of Snowdonia. This holiday we
left the dog with a friend which meant we could manage a few long day trips
- for the rest of the images  we rode the train to the summit and then
walked back down to Llanberis which took about 4.5 hours with a picnic stop.
The visibility was abnormally fantastic.

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/Few-Fotos-for-Fun/September-20
15---Few-Fotos-For/i-9MVVTRF>

For those not on facebook, Cai recently turned 10 and I wrote a reply to a
newspaper article that was written when he came home as an infant which I
posted here - Please excuse any grammar and spelling mistakes (as always it
was written in a rush) although I will correct them if pointed out. It's
probably best to read the article (translated from
German) first, it starts about halfway down the page.

<http://picturepedia.org/blog/?page_id=91>

IanW  - who is still struggling to retain interest in photography but not
the list