Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Few Monochromes from recent UK trip
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 06:34:59 +0100
I like those shots, Ian.  I wouldn’t choose a favourite, but I wish that I had
thought of shots like the train in the distance.  And that looks like a Griffon
helicopter through the window; they are used for training helicopter pilots,
both at Shawbury and at Valley.  They go to Snowdon and its surrounds to
practise mountain flying, a tricky skill in a helicopter.

Chris