Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 13:40:45 -0500
Time and time again we read stories of how productivity in the US is increasing. Examine the small print, though, and you see that the increases are obtained without any increase in employment. So, companies are demanding more work out of the same employees. Hourly? good for the younger of you. Salaried? Tough luck. Welcome to the USA, where many Europeans move to make more money.

-----Original Message----- From: ChrisB