Re: [OM] IMG: A Few from the Beech Party

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Few from the Beech Party
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 06:28:53 +0100
I think I understand.  That text that I quoted referred to current instrument
rating.  Perhaps the ex-military guys had no _current_ rating, since their
military rating did not count, or perhaps had lapsed.  I should be very
surprised if military pilots were not fully rated while they were in the Forces.

Chris