Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 07:24:59 -0400
Time off in lieu? That's good. I'd love to see an American company try to
cope with a little French in their day. <g> We call it comp time,
compensatory time off. And it is frowned upon by the government because
many if not most employers abuse the hell out of employees who try to use
it.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal