Re: [OM] another side of B&H

Subject: Re: [OM] another side of B&H
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:01:01 +0100
And you would have been right - TM once held 43% or so.

Then again, what is now TM was once owned by one Robert Maxwell, with a large
logo in the head office entrance similar to the MGM lion. With the words
"Mirror Group Newspapers, where the customer is king." From my own brush with
the man and with the staff of one of his companies negotiating a large print
contract, I can be quite sure that this elevated status for the customer was
most certainly a constitutional monarchy.

Piers