Re: [OM] Windows 10

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 10
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 14:52:49 -0400
I downloaded and installed the GWX Control Panel <http://blog.ultimateoutsider.com/2015/08/using-gwx-stopper-to-permanently-remove.html> and can attest that it's simplicity to use, stops the nagging and is completely reversible should you feel the need to be nagged.

Watch the YouTube tutorial.  Better than reading the page above.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pcmDTDRGgA&feature=youtu.be>

Incidentally, when Win 10 is downloaded on your system it can be found in C:\Windows\System32\GWX (GWX means Get Windows 10). I discovered a detailed directory structure and some files there but the entire thing was only taking up 32MB. Obviously the code hasn't been downloaded there yet.

Chuck Norcutt