Re: [OM] New Website

Subject: Re: [OM] New Website
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 16:23:50 -0500
> My beef with Smugmug is that they changed the whole site to make it more
> effective for mobile and tablets and didn't ask or inform anybody.  My site
> changed totally and all of the information about me and about the photos
> and the ability to buy the photos disappeared overnight.  I figured if I
> had to make over the whole site, I might as well switch to Photoshelter,
> which I had been considering for quite awhile - I signed up for a free
> trial in 2007!

I know that battle well. I manage several client websites, and a
couple of them use Wordpress. The change to adaptive websites has been
a disaster because you can't lock in things on the screen to stay put
on stupid iPhones. Because we're trying to make iPhone users happy,
everybody else has to suffer.

:)

AG Stir The Pot Schnozz