[OM] LEDs R Us

Subject: [OM] LEDs R Us
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 09:51:17 -0500
We finally have seen a MAJOR change in pricing on LED lighting. Just
like we did 20 years ago with CFLs, we're undergoing an upgrade on our
house lighting one fixture at a time. We've now converted around 20
bulbs to LED.

Does it make a difference? We're seeing a significant improvement in
our utility bills. They use about half the electricity of CFLs. If we
encounter another fantastic price like we did a couple weeks ago,
we'll have almost the entire house converted over by EOY.

Granted, our electricity rates are among the highest around (go
figure, because of all the wind energy), but our delta will be close
to $20 per month.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx