Re: [OM] IMG: Children's Moon

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Children's Moon
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 12:10:20 -0500
Thanks, Charlie.  And the old E-1 sensor looked as fresh as brand new.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 10/23/2015 11:58 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Nice image, Jim. Very Truffautian (day for night). I've never heard the
name Children's Moon but I like it.

Charlie

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:54 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

While shooting blue sky to examine the E-1's sensor output, I noticed the
moon peeking through the roadside congestion of wires and trees.  Our
Nashville weatherperson called this the "Children's Moon", because it
appears during daylight hours when the children are outside playing, and
can see it.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Moon.TIFF.html

Olympus E-1 with Leica Summicron-R 50mm, converted to nighttime using
Silver Efecs Pro 2.

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols