Re: [OM] Portrait shot - need lens opinion

Subject: Re: [OM] Portrait shot - need lens opinion
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 23:12:01 -0400
On 10/22/2015 3:58 PM, Frank wrote:
If you shoot with an E-M5 and use high ISO (800 and higher), then remember
the 20mm - E-M5 combo suffers from quite severe banding! Please test first
for yourself...

Yes, test. Some people seem to have more trouble with banding than others. Whether sample variations, camera settings, phase of the moon, or whatever, I don't know. I'm far from home, so can't check.